- As per pick ticket, pick and pack customer orders.
- Load and unload merchandise from trucks/container.
- Help load and unload merchandise from customer.
- Sort and count incoming deliveries and/or customer return for accuracy.
- Record amounts of materials or items received from shipments.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution
- Daily count of assigned products, as requested.
- Maintain cleanliness and stocking of the warehouse.
- Maintain cleanliness of all bathrooms in the facility.
- Follow all safety codes
- Delivery material to client job sites and/or warehouses (when driver is not available, requires a valid driver license).
- Carry out tasks as assigned by clerk.
- Minimum 1-2 years of warehouse experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Have a valid Driver's license.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week.
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Competitive pay
- Advancement and growth potential
- PTO (Paid time off)
- Employee Discount
LED Phantom Distribution provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other.
Send your resume to email@example.com or call (773) 983-0831