DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
LED Phantom Distribution is looking for a General Manager who will be for planning and managing the operations of our distribution, customer services and accounting areas including related support functions. We are ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role.
We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing day to day warehouse/distribution operations & customer services areas.
- Coordinates the introduction of new product and product technologies with other parts of the organization.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer satisfaction including delivery on a timely basis.
- Properly report, investigate, and implement corrective actions to quality problems and safety incidents
- Responsible for developing and executing the unit’s annual operating, strategic and capital plans and for driving continuous improvement in all warehousing, distribution & customer services and related support operations. Regularly reports on unit’s operational performance.
- Assures that all assets of the unit are properly safeguarded and maintained including financial assets, all physical assets and human capital. Proposes capital expenditures.
- Responsible for the application of human resource policies and practices to ensure the fair and consistent treatment of all employees. Coaches and mentor’s managers, leads to enhance individual and organizational performance.
- Determine schedule for inventories and review reports with warehouse team to minimize inventory shrinkage
- Work closely with the President to review financials and performance.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must possess effective and cooperative communication skills, including the ability to communicate with teammates, co-workers and superiors
- supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
- Able to exercise independent discretion and judgment
- Ability to supervise, train and motivate team members
- Very strong communication skills
- Must be able to work safely
- Demonstrates 100% responsibility mindset
- Holds a high business / financial acumen
- Excellent time management skills and motivated to grow professionally
- Strong organizational, analytic, written and verbal communication skills
- Paid training
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Health Insurance, 401(K)
- Paid Holidays and vacations
Send your resume to email@example.com or call (773) 983-0831