Inventory Control Specialist
LED Phantom Distribution, is an independent electrical distributor specializing in commercial & residential exterior and interior lighting. The company was founded in 2013 as a small family-operated business focusing on the Chicago land region and now expanding into the Southern Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin Markets. We believe that our employees are our best asset. LPD still holds true to the core values of our humble beginnings that have made us a true success.
- Deal with every aspect of Inventory Control. Keep detail records of any changes in inventory and report these changes to the proper department. May do it this on a regular or periodic basis. May also record information about each individual item for future reference.
- Inspect products and take note of any damaged or potentially unusable products.
- Send defective products back to the supplier or dispose of them according to company standards.
- Interact with vendors to ensure shipments are scheduled properly and pay for the products they have received.
- Responsible for ensuring a company’s inventory remains sufficient.
- May place orders when products get low and send back items the company does not need.
- Work with other company departments to find out what is needed.
- Keep detail and accurate records of any changes in inventory.
- Compiled changes into reports or entered into a database and presented to a manager or supervisor.
- Math Skills
- Computer skills (excel, word, g-mail, etc)
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Team Player
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Send your resume to email@example.com or call (773) 983-0831