LED Phantom Distribution is an independent electrical distributor specializing in commercial & residential exterior and interior lighting. The company was founded in 2013 as a small family-operated business focusing on the Chicago land region and now expanding into the Southern Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin Markets. We believe that our employees are our best asset. LPD still holds true to the core values of our humble beginnings that have made us a true success.
- LED Phantom is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- You will develop a sales plan and regional forecast for the defined Region.
- Collect, compile and analyze pertinent information in order to establish realistic goals for the market consistent with overall division goals of growth and profitability.
- You will demonstrate to customers the features and benefits of LED products and their superiority with regards to performance, costs savings, etc., as compared to traditionally sourced luminaires.
- You will establish, maintain and continually develop and foster successful and profitable business relationships with current and potential customers. Build strong working relationships with customer/end-users within the lighting market to create awareness and promote focus on LED products, technologies, and designs.
- You will assure that appropriate technical guidance and assistance regarding product application is available to customer by building collaborative relationships between the customer and internal support functions.
- You will keep current with legislative standards and regulations relating to energy-efficient products, tax and rebate incentives, etc.
- You will analyze sales levels and trends through market research and initiates pro-active or corrective actions as required to assure attainment of
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Basic (Must Have) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in a business-related field
- Three years’ of direct B2B sales experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- This position does not offer relocation. Candidate must be located in Illinois.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Sports Management, Marketing or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Sales experience from the pharmaceutical or industry is preferred
- Three years of sales experience in LED lighting products
- Strong PC skills, including Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Send your resume to email@example.com or call (773) 983-0831