- Drives an automobile to deliver products to customers and assist warehouse associates.
- Re-check the customer order and delivery address.
- Load the automobile.
- Count inventory with customers.
- Obtains customer signature on receipt for delivery.
- Report any discrepancy at customer site to office manager.
- Collects money from customers (if instructed).
- Unload and notify return material from customer.
- Maintain the fuel level to appropriate levels at all times.
- Maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of all vehicles.
- Assist warehouse associate with duties as instructed.
- Help with Warehouse Associate tasks, when not on delivery.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Minimum 1-2 years of warehouse experience/Driver
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Have a valid Driver's license. (Non-CDL/driver position)
- High-level attention to detail is required
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
Send your resume to email@example.com or call (773) 983-0831